Version-independent palette with no warnings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112077] Version-independent palette with no warnings?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 02:50:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
What can I do to a palette created in one recent Mathematica version so that when I open it in another version, I don't get a pop-up dialog informing me it was created in an older or newer version (as the case may be) and asking me if it's OK to open it? I'm presuming, of course, that the code in the palette notebook works for both versions. Obviously I could have two different versions of the palette, but then that creates a longer Palettes list where it will be harder to spot the right one. -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305