Version-independent palette with no warnings?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112077] Version-independent palette with no warnings?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 02:50:09 -0400 (EDT)

What can I do to a palette created in one recent Mathematica version so
that when I open it in another version, I don't get a pop-up dialog
informing me it was created in an older or newer version (as the case
may be) and asking me if it's OK to open it?

I'm presuming, of course, that the code in the palette notebook works
for both versions.

Obviously I could have two different versions of the palette, but then
that creates a longer Palettes list where it will be harder to spot the
right one.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305