Re: Anyone get OpenCL working?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114395] Re: Anyone get OpenCL working?
- From: Giovanni Lanzani <gglanzani at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 05:20:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Nov 25, 11:59 am, JST <jstheria... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Mark, > on my MacBook Pro with a GeForce 9600M GT, Mac OS X 10.6.5, the > OpenCLMersenneTwister demo works, but the OpenCLFractalRender3D one > give me the same error that you are seeing. > > The OpenCLImplicitRender3D example code causes the kernel to exit. > > So far, not much joy with OpenCLLink... > -js On my MBP with GeForce 8600M GT, OS X 10.6.5, I can get the OpenCLMersenneTwister documentation file to work, but not the OpenCLFractalRender3D. I get OpenCLFunction::invblksz: OpenCLLink block size is invalid. >> Too bad, this OpenCL was "the" thing that made me upgrade. Giovanni