Re: Changing Graph style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114558] Re: Changing Graph style
  • From: David Bevan <david.bevan at pb.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 06:49:25 -0500 (EST)

If that's really true (I don't have M8 since I have M7Home and there's no upgrade available), it seems particularly odd given that GraphPlot supports the useful MultiedgeStyle option.

It's difficult to understand a decision process that could have led to deciding that Graph[] would not support multigraphs.

So we now have three separate deficient approaches. It's rather sad.

David %^>