Re: CMake module for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114532] Re: CMake module for Mathematica
  • From: Sascha Kratky <skratky at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 06:44:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Patrick,

The module should be capable of finding your Mathematica installation on volume D on your Windows machine,
so this appears to be a bug. Please provide me with a debug log of the find_package invocation.
You can enable debugging for FindMathematica by adding the line

set (Mathematica_DEBUG On)

before loading the module with find_package. Please create an issue at Find Mathematica's GitHub site:
https://github.com/sakra/FindMathematica/issues

Regards,
Sascha