Importing Google Result Page into Mathematica

Hi All

    I I'm trying to import the google result page using a command like:
    Import["http://www.google.com/search?q=teste";]
    But the result isn't the page that I see in the browser.. (with hyperlinks
    and so one)
    If I try to use "Source", "Data" or "FullData" like:
    Import["http://www.google.com/search?q=teste";, "Source"]
    It doesn't work either.
    Someone has any idea of how can I do that?

tks
Murta