Re: Importing Google Result Page into Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114636] Re: Importing Google Result Page into Mathematica
  • From: Brian Holland <brian.d.holland at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:53:45 -0500 (EST)

To get the HTML source you can use type "text".

Something like this may get you further down your road:

s = Import["http://www.google.com/search?q=Murta";, "text"];

(*Put different bits onto different strings if you like:*)
s = StringSplit[s, ">" ~~ Whitespace ... ~~ "<"]; (*trim some junk*)
(*Put >< signs back in*)
TableForm[s, TableHeadings -> Automatic] (*Have a look*)