Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator. Also Bug in Series; see Semantica / Harris solution

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114663] Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator. Also Bug in Series; see Semantica / Harris solution
  • From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 05:42:31 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----

The paper can be downloaded for free. Click the "Download this Article as a Mathematica Notebook" link. The parenthesized part in red, that says (Subscribers Only) should be ignored (show it you mean business). The journal is now freely available, and many back issues are likewise now free. I'll point out to someone that the "subscribers only" is still lingering.

The link below will say a bit about what Jason Harris is up to of late.

http://www.eng.monash.edu.au/eco/showevent.php?year09&eid=214

For my part, I was ecstatic to see what some of the recent work achieved.

Daniel Lichtblau
Wolfram Research