Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114702] Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS
- From: P_ter <petervansummeren at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:54:09 -0500 (EST)
please help with some information.
I heard suddenly, a week ago, that Wolfram does not support
Mathematica 8.0 for the SUN OS. For me that is a disaster. I bought
that machine just for Mathematica! To decide like this! Unbelievable.
I would like to have info:
1. does someone have Mathematica 8.0 running on UNIX: which UNIX?
2. with CUDA? Which graphic card?
I would like to ask a few questions more. But those are machine
with friendly greetings,
Prev by Date:
Re: vector/matrix indexed from zero
Next by Date:
Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator
Previous by thread:
Re: Extracting outlines of thick lines
Next by thread:
Re: Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS