Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114702] Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS
  • From: P_ter <petervansummeren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:54:09 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
please help with some information.
I heard suddenly, a week ago, that Wolfram does not support
Mathematica 8.0 for the SUN OS. For me that is a disaster. I bought
that machine just for Mathematica! To decide like this! Unbelievable.
I would like to have info:
1. does someone have Mathematica 8.0 running on UNIX: which UNIX?
2. with CUDA? Which graphic card?
I would like to ask a few questions more. But those are machine
dependent.
with friendly greetings,