Defining a distribution

Hi,
I would like to define a statistical distribution of my own. I would like to sample from it, as when sampling from one of the standard Mathematica distributions, like RandomInteger[BinomialDistribution[n,p]].

The pdf of my distribution should look like:

MyDistribution [j_, p_, n_]:=Binomial[n,(n*j)]*p^(n*j)*(1-p)^(n-n*j)

Is that possible?
Thanks,
Omri.