How can I perform Matrix comparison?Can any one with kindness help

I am using mathematica for practical purpose.
I wonder how can I perform Matrix comparison.
For instance:
a>b
I want the result is True.
But it seems that Mathematica can not recognize it.
I do not know how I can solve it? Are there any additional package to be added?
Can any one with kindness help me?