- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114783] Re: GPS
- From: Mark McClure <mcmcclur at unca.edu>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:27:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201012161048.FAA11825@smc.vnet.net>
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Tom <tidetabletom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I just got a GPS unit, and was amazed to see this incredible
> BLOG posting...
> However, it uses a map service that I don't believe is available in
> I would appreciate ANY input and ideas to try to generate something
> similar for data in Canada.
I wrote a package several years ago that converts GPX files to Google Maps:
It works fine with Mathematica versions 5.1-8.0. Of course, it gets
easier to work with geo-spatial data in every version of Mathematica.
In V8, you can directly import GPX files, as well as many other
geo-spatial file types, using the Import command.
Prev by Date:
Re: VectorPlot on a Circle
Next by Date:
Re: Root search on results of minimization with free
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Tom <email@example.com>