Re: how to debug existing notebook in workbench?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114786] Re: how to debug existing notebook in workbench?
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:28:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

you have your project inside the Workbench. Click on "debug" and the
Workbench will start a new debug session for you which includes that
it opens a Mathematica and an empty notebook for you.

Inside this Mathematica debug session you should be able to open
any notebook and if you have set breakpoints inside the Workbench code,
then a call from any notebook inside this debug session should stop at
the breakpoint.

Cheers
Patrick