Building clusters out of a nested list

Dear All,

please, help me find a solution to the following problem:

suppose I have a list of the form { {A,B,C},{C,D},{E,F},{F,H}}. I need
to build a list whose entries are unions of all entries of the
original list with nonzero intersection. For the example above, the
end result is {{A,B,C,D},{E,F,H}}.

Thanks a lot!