Re: What does & mean?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107066] Re: What does & mean?
- From: Michael Knudsen <micknudsen at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 03:25:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 1, 12:14 pm, Michael Knudsen <micknud... at gmail.com> wrote: > However, there is no explanation of how & works here (and it isn't in > the MapThread documentation either). I finally managed to find it. It is hidden in the documentation for the 'Function' function. -- Michael Knudsen