Re: File Stamp on Plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107094] Re: [mg107036] File Stamp on Plots?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 03:30:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <31817359.1265023076416.JavaMail.root@n11>
Couldn't you just add a Text primitive? What do you mean by a file stamp? Do you want this to be like a watermark, or very small? Is there a problem that it might distract from the information in the plot? David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: Thomas Melehan [mailto:tpmelehan at mac.com] I'm having some trouble getting a file stamp and a date stamp on plots. Any help?