Re: A question about a sphere
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107106] Re: A question about a sphere
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:08:10 -0500 (EST)
- References: <24744797.1265023377774.JavaMail.root@n11> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I thought the Babylonians used base 12. Kevin David Park wrote: > Here is an easy solution using the Presentations package. First we > parametrize a sphere and then draw the sphere, the lines of latitude, and > the lines of longitude using the parametrization. (We could have just used > Sphere for the sphere.) I used 6 lines of longitude in honor of the > Babylonians.