export barchart3d into dxf (autocad format)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107102] export barchart3d into dxf (autocad format)
  • From: kyung114 <kyung114 at caltech.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:07:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I am wondering how I could export a barchart3D
3D graphics into dxf. It says that scaled axis is not supported.
e.g.
graph=Barchart3D[data];
Export["test3d.dxf",graph]

it either creates an empty file, or it gives an error message
with scaled axis not being supported in dxf format.

On the other hand, if I create plot3D with scaled axes,
graph=Plot3D[fun,{varx,0,1},{vary,0,1},{varz,0,1}];
Export["test3d.dxf",graph]

it is capable of creating the dxf file.

Any advices?

Thanks,