Re: Can Mathematica interpolate non-uniform scatter data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107222] Re: Can Mathematica interpolate non-uniform scatter data?
- From: JH <jlucio at ubu.es>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:13:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was a bit mistaken: Mathematica does 'global' interpolation for more than 1 indep. vble.: with the same command as for 1 i.v.: InterpolatingPolynomial. But this command does not work for your data, and my implementation of Shepard gets stuck. As your grid is regular, and the "only" problem is that you have a few holes inside, perhaps you can repare those values fixing one of the independent variables. JH