Launching several Mathematica programs from DOS command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107311] Launching several Mathematica programs from DOS command
  • From: laure <laure.hossard at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 02:43:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Is it possible to run Mathematica (evaluate cells) with DOS Command? I am working with Mathematica 5.2 and
I would like to launch a batch of Mathematica programs (that hardly can be written in text file as suggested in the batch mode), each program creating different output files (.xls).
No problem to open the Mathematica code from DOS, but I can't achieve running it... Any help?

Thanks in advance!