A question about Graphics3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107350] A question about Graphics3D
  • From: Marwa Abd El-Wahaab <m.a.elwahaab at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 03:35:45 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir,

I am a Mathematica 7 user.

I have two questions about Graphics3D[Point[my data]];

*First question:*
*
*
How can I color some points in my data in the above "Graphics3D" by
different colors?

*Second question:*

How can I represent some points also in my data in the above "Graphics3D" by
shapes like squares , some like triangles and some like circles ?

I need your advice.

Marwa Ali