Re: Execute on Exit?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107364] Re: Execute on Exit?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:15:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2010.02.10. 9:36, Chris Degnen wrote: > Hi. Is it possible to run a command upon system close? > > The 'close' menu binding is customisable but doesn't seem to accept a > sequence of tokens, e.g. Item["E&xit", > KernelExecute[CustomFunction]; "FrontEndQuit"] > > The top-right close button isn't affected by the menu binding though. > $Epilog is evaluated on kernel quit. I don't think there is anything similar for the front end quit.