download data from database

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107381] download data from database
  • From: guru <gurukatagi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:19:01 -0500 (EST)

hello everyone ..

I am new to this mathematica.
I need to download some from a database (already existing)  using
mathematica.
The people on the database suggested that I should use JDBC drivers
and mathematica and connect to Sql server  and then to database . and
write a function to download the data from the database.

Can naybody please help in this regard .