Convexity and graphical display of feasible set

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107594] Convexity and graphical display of feasible set
  • From: Pratim Vakish <pratim_usc at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 03:32:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am trying to solve a nonlinear optimization problem with two decision variables with Mathematica.
I would like to generate a graphical display of the feasible set defined by a nonlinear constraint of the problem and to analyze the convexity (or not) of the feasible set.

Could anybody help me for this?

Regards,

Pratim