Re: Handheld mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107664] Re: [mg107635] Handheld mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:09:27 -0500 (EST)

Any guess as to how much RAM the code for a graphics-less kernel might
be?  (The code for integration alone must be humungous.)

But would very many people really want a hand-held Mathematica that did
NOT include graphics?  For example, one where you could not even do a
simple Plot?  And if you say you want that included, then where do you stop?

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305