SELinux not letting run Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107726] SELinux not letting run Mathematica 7
  • From: eric g <eric.phys at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:49:54 -0500 (EST)

hello guy,

I just updated to fedora 12 x86_64. and reinstalled mathematica and say
'yes' when aske to modifie  SElinux, when I click the icon it is not
letting open mathematica recieving this message:

* SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/gdb "write" access on gdb

* SELinux is preventing
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/7.0/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Binaries/Linux-x86-64/Mathematica
from making the program stack executable

best regards,
Eric