Re: Re: Handheld mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107761] Re: [mg107692] Re: Handheld mathematica
  • From: Jess Porter <jessp409 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:46:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello All:

These are admiral ideas, and soon to be workable.  The Motorola 8,000 series
Chip that powered the original Macintosh Plus and 512 series PCS, is the
same chip the runs the TI-89 Graphing Calculator.

After this email makes the rounds, it sound be forwarded to Wolfram for
feedback.

MARK:

I found it hard to believe, Scotland doesn't have the same technology as the
USA.

Jess