Re: Programmatically saving myself
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107799] Re: Programmatically saving myself
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 04:07:30 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
NotebookSave On Feb 25, 7:41 pm, Joe Hays <joeh... at vt.edu> wrote: > Hello all, > > How can I get a notebook to programmatically save itself at controlled > locations? I don't want to use the NotebookAutoSave property because that > saves the notebook everytime a cell produces an output. I want more contr= ol > over when the notebook save itself. > > Ideas?