Uninstalling/Reinstalling Mathematica 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106084] Uninstalling/Reinstalling Mathematica 7?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 05:33:43 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
I need to repair, restore, or reinstall the default "Default" stylesheet in my copy of Mathematica 7.0.1 on a single-user 2008-vintage MacBook running 10.4.11. (I apparently screwed it up big time trying to edit it.) I have the registered and licensed master Single-User CD used for the current installation, and am thinking the easiest approach might be just a full uninstall and clean reinstall of the entire v7 app -- but can't find any clear discussion of how to do this anywhere in the documentation. (There's discussion of installing the latest version over *earlier* versions -- but nothing on uninstalling the current app, or installing over the same current version already installed.) Or could I find that stylesheet on the CD itself, and just copy it over? Thanks for any advice.