- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106187] Re: [mg106164] printing
- From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 06:00:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201001030842.DAA10103@smc.vnet.net>
I just did a test print on my system OS X 10.6.2 and Mathematica 7.0.1. I see no problem with print preview, and other documents that I physically printed in the recent past had no problems.
We'd need more information to help.
On Jan 3, 2010, at 3:42 AM, Jon Joseph wrote:
> I have a two page document that, when I go to print it, the second page
> almost always (but not always) prints out in what looks like 7 point
> font while the first page is in 14 point typeface. The print preview
> also looks wrong. Any suggestions? This is Mathematica 7 and Mac OS X
> Snow Leopard. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
"more kernels than you are licensed"
Next by Date:
Re: Question about the derivative of Abs
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Jon Joseph <firstname.lastname@example.org>