JLink error

I created a jar file that runs methods that I have created in
Mathematica.  The java file has everything(libraries, import) it needs
to connect to the Mathematica Kernel and run the methods.

My issue is that I am using my jar file in Ruby.  I have imported the
jlink library, my jar file, and everything else I feel it needs to run
my java file.  However, I am getting the current error:

Fatal error: cannot find the required native library named
JLinkNativeLibrary.dll