Re: Function Name Info Demonstration Attempt

Hi Ben,

Information (??) prints its output as a side effect and returns nothing

(Null). Therefore, you can not manipulate its output in a Manipulate

statement.

I tried to capture the info redirecting the output channels: $Output,

but Information seems to be printing without using the output channels.

Daniel