Re: difficult/unconventional series expansion
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106334] Re: difficult/unconventional series expansion
- From: Roman <rschmied at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 04:18:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <32317537.1262776392395.JavaMail.root@n11> <email@example.com>
David, it is clear that S[x] -> 0 as x->inf. What I am looking for is an expression for the deviation of the function from this asymptotic behavior, similar to the expression I suggest in the second paragraph. Roman.