Re: Storing lists on SQL

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106305] Re: Storing lists on SQL
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 04:13:15 -0500 (EST)

Are you using DatabaseLink for this?  If so, perhaps simply wrap your
Mathematica expression in DatabaseLink's SQLExp function.  If there
are evaluable expressions in your list then you may want to wrap it in
Hold as well in the form SQLExp[Hold[your stuff....]]

?? SQLExpr

SQLExpr[ expr] allows a Mathematica expression to be stored in a
database. >>

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife