restricting interpolating functions to be positive

Hi All,

I would like to construct an interpolation that can only take on
positive values.  The data that I'm trying to interpolate is all
positive, but for some reason the Interpolation[] function 'wants' to
connect the dots by dipping below zero.  Is there a way to force
positivity?  Or should I simply adjust the InterpolationOrder until it
works?

Thanks,
Dan