help with finding solutions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106517] help with finding solutions
  • From: Jemma <jemma.geoghegan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:18:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I'm new to using mathematica so I'm hoping someone can help.
I have 3 equations and a lot of parameters.  I know some of the solutions to the equations and I wondered if it's possible to use the solutions I know to evaluate the remaining solutions.  I have tried to restructure using GroebnerBasis but after 3-4 days it still didn't give me an answer.  Any ideas?