Re: Sorting paired columns of dates and values

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106717] Re: Sorting paired columns of dates and values
  • From: Garapata <warsaw95826 at mypacks.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:57:54 -0500 (EST)

One more thing... Since some of the paired data and value columns
begin with earlier dates than others, these others have less actual
data, so where they don't have data they have "" in both their date
and values fields.

I also found this link overnight for a related but perhaps simpler
problem:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_frm/thread/4780e18574d0416f/d1e744ec7e0c700a?lnk=gst&q=Sorting+by+date#d1e744ec7e0c700a

I haven't seen my way through this yet. I'll keep hammering away on
it, but I can still use some guidance.

I've always liked how this forum brings out different ways to think
about a problem.

I look forward to any replies.