From: Vladimir [mailto:svetlana_47 at yahoo.de]
Sent: Thursday, 21 January, 2010 12:31
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg106723] [mg106719] How To invert ColorFunction

Hi everybody,

I am plotting Zernike-Polynomials like this:

---------
c4 = 1;

z4[rho_, theta_] := rho^2*Cos[2*theta]

RevolutionPlot3D[c4*z4[rho, theta], {rho, 0, 1}, {theta, 0, 2*Pi},
 ColorFunction -> "Rainbow"]
---------

To be able to compare the plot to measured data from an
interferometer, I would like to invert the Rainbow colouring, that is
red at the bottom and blue on top. However, I can't find to work this
out. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you,
 Vladimir.