Crash when using Dot on matrices, v 6.0.2

Hi everyone,

I'm using Mathematica 6.0.2 and the kernel crashes consistently when
evaluating the line:

Dot[SparseArray[{i_, i_} -> 1, {2, 2}], Table[Range[2], {2}]]

It's just a dot product of two matrices. Anyone else getting the same
problem in v.7? Maybe it's time for me to upgrade.

Thanks for the help,
Norbert