More memory-efficient inner product for large last dimension?

My apologies. Please replace the link in my other message of the same
subject with the one below:

http://tinyurl.com/y9sbbra

While we're at it, here is the original notebook, with the definitions
for "dot" and examples:

http://tinyurl.com/ybocrtp

Thank you,

Vince Virgilio