Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106645] Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
- From: Matthias <greiff at mac.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:42:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, thanks for all the replies. It seems to me that the problem was with the RandomSample function, as Daniel Lichtblau mentioned. I found a way to work around it so that I get the expected results without using RandomSample. Again, thanks a lot! Cheers, Matthias PS: Lai, I also tried your suggestion but dropping If[RandomReal... did not work.