Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106645] Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
- From: Matthias <greiff at mac.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:42:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
thanks for all the replies.
It seems to me that the problem was with the RandomSample function, as
Daniel Lichtblau mentioned.
I found a way to work around it so that I get the expected results
without using RandomSample.
Again, thanks a lot!
PS: Lai, I also tried your suggestion but dropping If[RandomReal...
did not work.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: looping
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
Next by thread:
Financial Planning Notebook