Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106645] Re: Mathematica gets stuck, only thing I can do is quit kernel
  • From: Matthias <greiff at mac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:42:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

thanks for all the replies.

It seems to me that the problem was with the RandomSample function, as
Daniel Lichtblau mentioned.
I found a way to work around it so that I get the expected results
without using RandomSample.

Again, thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Matthias

PS: Lai, I also tried your suggestion but dropping If[RandomReal[]...
did not work.