Re: A question about location of points on a circle

On 2010.01.28. 8:43, Marwa Abd El-Wahaab wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a Mathematica 7 user.
>
> I have a question :
>
> How can I locate points on the circumference of a circle by using
> "Graphics"?
>
> I use in drawing the circle:
>
> Graphics[Circle[{0,0},r]]

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for.  Is this it?

DynamicModule[{pt = {1, 0}},
  Graphics[{Circle[], Locator[Dynamic[pt, (pt = Normalize[#]) &]]},
   PlotRange -> 2]]

This is copied directly from

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Locator.html#ES_4

under "Applications".