- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106942] Re: looping
- From: Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:45:36 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201001210955.EAA16523@smc.vnet.net> <201001251008.FAA09381@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <4B5FDDBD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4B60829B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:
> Sigh... I guess I should be flattered at the influence that I obviously
> must have on the spread of he dreadful cancer (Mathematica),
You could guess that, but my guess is that your sarcasm detector needs
... Gilbert and Sullivan ... quote from the Major-General Song..
> Of course you should replace major-general with "professor of computer
> science" and make other suitable changes.
Hm, I see Stephen Wolfram (perhaps played by David Ogden Stiers) and
especially Wolfram|Alpha in this. He has the accent, and the program
fits the description.
Prev by Date:
Re: A question about location of points on a circle
Next by Date:
Re: Howto sum up a list?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: