Re: precedence for ReplaceAll?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110788] Re: precedence for ReplaceAll?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 05:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <i0u02s$jt2$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net> wrote: > In fact, the lack of > precision in English is what makes it difficult to create > something like Wolfram Alpha and makes Wolfram Alpha so impressive. DON'T under any circumstances click on <http://arstechnica.com/software/news/2009/03/stephen-wolfram-and-the-tec hno-dianetics-of-google-ology.ars> May cause serious medical damage.