Re: how to create a mathematica package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110901] Re: how to create a mathematica package
- From: Vincent <sheeplane at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:17:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 10, 10:01 am, lynette <xiao... at gmail.com> wrote: > how to create a mathematica package If you have a cell with the Initialization Cell property (which you set by going to the menu Cell> Cell Properties> Initialization cell) then the first time you save the notebook it will ask if you want to autogenerate a package. If you click yes, Mathematica will automatically generate a .m package file (with the same name as the notebook) containing all code which is set as initialization cells. If you click no the first time, you can also go to Format>Option inspector>notebook options>File options and set AutoGeneratedPackage to true.