Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110918] Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- From: Frank K <fkampas at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:20:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jul 10, 4:00 am, Roman <rschm... at gmail.com> wrote: > Dear group members, > I have written a package (as a *.m) file and wish to publish it > without giving everybody access to the source code. Is there a way to > do this? I have tried using DumpSave, which goes part of the way by > removing the comments from the source code. But I'd prefer total code > obfuscation or compilation. > Thanks! > Roman Take a look at the function Encode in the documentation.