Re: How to *really* remove a symbol?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110925] Re: How to *really* remove a symbol?
- From: Pierre Albarede <pa.news at free.fr>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:03:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi > << "Utilities`CleanSlate`"; > > Information["CleanSlate", LongForm -> False] > > CleanSlate purges all symbols and their values in all contexts that > --Nasser Interesting. CleanSlate is a very old thing (1993), not even documented in v. 7 Documentation center but here : http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4718/ Looking at the code, it seems to rely on ClearAll and Remove, so you cannot expect any miracle with respect to the supposed problem. Pierre Albar=E8de