Mathematica link to a c++ lib

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110955] Mathematica link to a c++ lib
  • From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I am not a Mathematica 's user but I remember it during my phd thesis about 8
years ago . Now I am just asking you some feedback about the possibility for
Mathematica to link itself to a C++ lib and use it inside the notebook.
If I remember well there is a MathLink which can be usded but it is just for C
files and it could give some problems with object oriented architectore.
I would like to know if there is something news in v.7 or if someone in the
group already has done this type of job,

Thank you in advance

Paolo