Show left hand side

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111023] Show left hand side
  • From: Sam Takoy <sam.takoy at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:16:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

When Mathematica prints an expression not terminated by a semicolon, I
find it hard to match up the output with what I was trying output when a
block of commands has many commands not terminated by a semicolon. Is
there a way to get Mathematica to output the LHS so when I have R=1+1 it
outputs R = 2 or something like that.

Thanks!