Re: FDTD Code or Example? (2D wave eqn, rect grid, coords x,y,t)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111213] Re: FDTD Code or Example? (2D wave eqn, rect grid, coords x,y,t)
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 22, 11:40 am, "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McC... at umbc.edu> wrote: > I have written a little bit, but it is just some simple propagation > stuff, no dielectric blocks etc. Most of the stuff out there is written > in that other M-language. Try a Google on toyfdtd - if you haven't seen > this already. > > Kevin > > AES wrote: > > I'll be grateful for any pointers to FDTD packages or examples solving > > Maxwell's eqns or scalar wave eqn (Del^2 + (d^2/dt^2)) u[x,y,t] on a > > rectangular x,y grid. > > > [Want to watch a signal radiate outward from a point source antenna and > > bounce off and transmit thru nearby rectangular dielectric blocks or > > slabs.] > > Most links to ToyFDTD seem to be dead or comatose. Is this project still alive?