Re: Writing to same file from several kernels?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111312] Re: Writing to same file from several kernels?
  • From: Sebastian <sebhofer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:17:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I can't install an sql
server on that very machine. I ended up by opening and closing the
stream to the file for each time writing out data, which I think is
the correct way to do this anyway. I guess it was kind of a stupid
question in the first place.

Sebastian